The Netc Quality Seal
Everyone at Netc is dedicated to providing our customers and partners with the highest quality product. We take great pride in our products and services and firmly believe ours are the best.
The Netc Quality Seal (shown here) is affixed to every Netc shipment. The initials indicate that your order has been inspected by one of our Netc Quality Assurance experts.
Extensive quality assurance is performed in all areas of our operation including:
Blank Label Stock
- Netc inspects every sheet of label stock before it leaves our premises. This totals well over
10 tonsof label stock each year.
- Each sheet must pass a variety of tests and meet tough Netc specifications.
- Die nicks
- Label size
- Corner radius
- Proper backplate
- Die registration
- Foreign spots, smudges, etc.
- Proper relief cuts
- Edge integrity
- Missing labels
- A new die is used for each label stock run.
- All label stock is packaged to resist damage.
- All printed label orders, regardless of quantity, are quality assured in the following manner:
- All labels are scanned for readability and correct content.
- Each label is checked for proper registration.
- All colors are checked for accuracy and quality reproduction.
- Signature content is checked for accuracy and quality reproduction.
- Matrix Message content is checked for accuracy and quality reproduction.
- Netc uses the same label stock for our printed labels that is sold blank to our customers and partners.
Tape cartridges with applied labels
- Tape cartridges sold by Netc are always brand new.
- Labels are applied neatly to the cartridge.
- Barcode is aligned properly.
- The tape cartridge is repackaged and sealed with a Netc Guarantee label.
In addition to our quality assurance program, Netc label stock and printed labels have undergone the following testing:
- Strength, tear resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- Adhesion strength
- Environmental chamber testing for:
All of us at Netc take quality very seriously. If you would like to comment on the products and services you have received directly from us or one of our partners please feel free to do so at NetcQuality@netcllc.com.